Thursday, July 30, 2009

and Remain...


i love u
those are three words
and there's only
...two of us…
a while ago i made a promise
that through actions AND words
umma be
…true to us…
making sure that each day
seems just a bit more
…new to us…
and even when problems arise
that seem just a bit more
…new to us…
help me to step out of myself
and remain
…true to us…
on times when i run from ur love
hear my spirit saying 'let her'
and there's only one let...ter
with out the U in us
my queen
i need YOU for us
let me be the S in Us
behind you
cuz in what u give
yes, your love
i'll be studious
receiving each lesson
as my blessing
-GJ
7/29/09

4 comments:

  1. I almost shed a tear. I think it's because I am in love. You can most certainly follow me now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. almost missed this one. Very nice

    Like the play on words in
    and there's only one let...ter
    with out the U in us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it
    out.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage - diet plans

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave your thoughts!