Wednesday, April 15, 2009

L & W

This was an exercise of response from a peice my friend Tanesha Jones wrote a while back. She's an awesome writer and allowed me to compose from what she built. I loved her phrases and how she explained different feelings. Afterwards, I realized how impactful it was to me. Thanks T.


I TOO am poetic justice..

I fight for words that explain your breathing

Enter new life in existence when readily leaving

It's YOUR presence

Heart and mind are presents

I see the beauty in flowers holding YOUR essence

You can say like making love on clouds

or in smiles

Or with eyes

The rhythm that I provide...

Is like a water floating in a sea of sky..

Or a sky of sea

<<insert YOUR name>>

YOU ARE

light and wonder.....

2 ME




This is BEST said in the mornings and during times of wandering feelings. :-) REPEAT as necessary
What if...
What if we were actually 'light and wonder' to ourselves... ??

Not just 'loving ourselves no matter what.. but REALLY being wonderful and embracing our intricacies and curves and lines and depth. Not to where it puts others down... but really being at a place where we could shine fully ... with other beams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave your thoughts!