Wednesday, April 15, 2009

One Thing

“It’s okay to let someone know that you want something, but NEVER let ANYONE know how bad you might NEED something. ~Robert E. James (my friend's father)





My daddy said...
“It’s okay ..
to let someone know that you want something"
my some 'thing'
is only 'one' thing
it will forever
be one letter
U
and true...
it ain’ about what i can get in pride
but what i can't do
if U
aint by my side
cuz U...
r on the inside
and i don't wanna stop the feeling
fears of being emtpy
somehow U 'fill in'
so i fill up
and feel up
to loving U
with more passion than life contains
cuz of U
my life just ain’...
the same
and i like it
yeah
i like U


4/7/09


I took my friend's daddy quote and used it to write ...

thoughts?

5 comments:

  1. Exquisite as usual.


    Sounds like someone knows how to appreciate a woman.

    Funny that so many men put cars on a pedestal, but not their woman. hmm..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it..."with more passion than life contains" WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm..so when is the wedding??

    ReplyDelete
  4. "it ain't about what i can get in pride, but what i can't do if u ain't by my side..."

    wonderful! good stuff, KJ

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave your thoughts!